PEPP – THE PROUT EMPLOYER PARTNER PROGRAMME
LGBT*IQ IS FOR EVERYONE
LGBT*IQ is worth it
If everyone can be as they are, talents can be lived, energies can be concentrated, and perspectives can be expanded. In this way, an open mind for each other becomes a productive cooperation.
Everyone benefits from a respectful and constructive corporate culture
- strong team spirit
- increased work ethic
- higher productivity
- greater employer attractiveness
in best company – PROUT EMPLOYER 2021
PROUT EMPLOYERS support PROUT AT WORK financially and morally. They communicate the goal of equal opportunities internally and externally.
»We create an open work environment for all people, in which sexual orientation, gender identity, qualities and characteristics and gender expression play a positive role.«
PEPP – the PROUT EMPLOYER PARTNER PROGRAMMe
PEPP makes companies more colorfoul – diversity works
We build bridges between individuals and society, companies and politics.
Every year we accompany 50+ employers on their way to becoming LGBT*IQ partners.
Education | awareness |
We clarify, ask questions, find answers. We pick up managers and employees where they are. We strengthen the reputation, the brand and the attractiveness of our PROUT EMPLOYER.
Via social media, newsletters and mailings we reach over 60,000 people and multipliers in a very short time. Our member companies gain new coverage and talent, new knowledge and a new standing within and outside the LGBT*IQ community.
PePP makes companies strong – companies shape society
PROut employer arre
- LGBT*IQ partner,
- Business partner,
- Input provider and
- Sparring partner.
prout employer are
- Employer of Choice,
- Role Models and
- Shapers of change.
Education | awareness | EMPOWERMENT
Those who understand diversity can translate it into goals and measures and fill it with life. On their way to becoming LGBT*IQ partner, we support our member companies individually with consulting and training, comprehensive know how and best practices:
- Workshops for HR/Diversity and/or the internal employee network
- Awareness of staff and managers
- Analysis of business processes
- Promotion of LGBT*IQ talents
- Networking meeting to discuss and deepen knowledge
- Connection to our national and international network
- In addition, earlier than in the free content area of our website: fast access to extensive figures, data, facts and figures on the topic as well as best practice.
- HR/Diversity: Professional support for LGBT*IQ work
- Establishing or expanding the LGBT*IQ employee network
- Diversity training for employees and managers
- No pinkwashing ! Check and certification of LGBT*IQ diversity
- Employer branding and CSR: focusing, optimizing, expanding
- Appearance in interviews and social media campaigns: authentic, transparent, convincing
- Visibility in the LGBT*IQ community: New customers, new talents
- Seat on our Advisory Board of experts and other PROUT EMPLOYERS: Together we shape the society of today and tomorrow!