PROUT AT WORK is the German partner and supporter of the Workplace Pride Foundation’s Global Benchmark.
Based in Amsterdam, Workplace Pride is the international platform for LGBT inclusion at work. The Global Benchmark is designed to help employers create effective policies and practices for an inclusive workplace for their LGBT employees. It was developed with the support of the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and with the support of PwC, Shell and IBM in the Netherlands.
The benchmark aims to:
- Give employers an overview of their organisation, and a comparison to other companies
- Provide participating companies with information about potential improvements to company policies and processes
- Deliver an annual benchmark report all participating companies
- Present information about the five best organisations and their diversity practices
- Award a “Workplace Pride Global Benchmark” seal for the top-scoring organizations.
Participation in the benchmark is free of charge. The participating companies receive a summary of their results. A more in-depth analysis is offered for a fee.
If you are interested in participating in the benchmark, please visit the Workplace Pride Foundation’s website.