18. August 2021 I Events I virtual
Genuine LGBTIQ diversity management or clumsy marketing? So-called pinkwashing is practiced by companies that want to position themselves as particularly open and tolerant once a year, for example, with the help of rainbow flags and products, but otherwise do not take the topic into account. However, in order to find out how intensively LGBTIQ diversity is really treated, it is usually first necessary to take a look behind the scenes. Companies that have made a long-term commitment to the topic have much more to offer.
Together with our PROUT EMPLOYER Google, we cordially invite you to:
TOGATHERING – THINK.TALK.CHANGE
No Pinkwashing – How sustainable LGBT*IQ Diversity Management can succeed
18. AUGUST 2021 | 09:00h – 11:00h
The dial-in data will be sent to all registered participants in advance.
As part of our TOGATHERING workshop, we look forward to getting to the bottom of the following approaches and questions with you, among others:
- How can pinkwashing be avoided from the outset?
- Top management support: What forms of support are there internally and externally?
- What can communication on awareness days and other occasions look like?
- Which elements help to implement LGBT*IQ as part of the diversity strategy?
We look forward to getting to the bottom of all these (and more) questions with you in our interactive TOGATHERING.