27. October 2021 I Events I Online
Companies adapt and shape change: in the technological, as well as in the social context. The evolution of a company towards LGBTIQ equality is a constant process in which all areas must be involved and networked. While numerous companies are in the midst of this very evolution, few have undergone the kind of transformation that Barilla has: from calls for boycotts to genuine and sustained engagement with the LGBTIQ community.
Together with our PROUT EMPLOYER Barilla, we cordially invite you to:
TOGATHERING– think. talk. change
Sustainable change for LGBT*IQ equality
27th Oktober 2021 | 18:00h to 20:00h
The dial-in data will be sent to all registered participants in advance.
As part of our TOGATHERING workshop, we look forward to getting to the bottom of the following approaches and questions with you, among others:
- What are the characteristics of a sustainable and credible development towards LGBT*IQ diversity?
- Which concrete measures can be used in a meaningful way?
- To what extent can the network influence the change?
- How is it possible to create authentic communication internally as well as externally?
We look forward to getting to the bottom of all these (and more) questions with you in our interactive TOGATHERING.