09. December 2021 I Events I Online
Networks have many functions in companies: They offer employees a place for outspoken exchange – both professionally and privately. They are a contact point for career-related questions and a think tank for LGBT*IQ diversity in the company. Highly motivated experts are at work here: for themselves, for the needs of their community, for their company.
Because the internal positioning of a company – including networking – prepares the basis for authentic external communication.
Together with our PROUT EMPLOYER Deutsche Börse we cordially invite you to:
TOGATHERING– think. talk. change
The network as a pillar – The value of the network in the company
09th December 2021 | 18:00 to 20:00 Uhr
The dial-in data will be sent in advance to all registered participants.
During the workshop we will jointly find approaches and suggestions to questions such as:
- How can a network stay active and effectively engage allies?
- What are the key points for effective cooperation between companies and networks?
- How can a network sustainably promote LGBT*IQ diversity?
- How can the network be integrated into authentic external communication?
We look forward to getting to the bottom of all these (and other) questions together with you in our interactive TOGATHERING.