26. November 2020 I Events I virtual
Please note: The event will take place in English!
LGBT*IQ-Networks are already important institutions within their companies, since they host the experts: working for their own space, the community’s needs, the company’s development and progress. But taking a step back to the network’s launch: what does it take to evolve it into one of the mentioned important institutions of the organization?
Together with Delivery Hero we invite you to our:
TOGATHERING – think. talk. change
From Zero to Hero
ONLINE – the login data will be emailed to all participants before the event
Combining the internal perspective of the network itself with the external perspective of the surrounding organization, we’d like to develop approaches and suggestions on the following questions and more:
- What are the best practices and lessons learned of newly founded networks?
- Are there approved approaches in enlarging the visibility within the company?
- Which impact can Allies make? How can they be effectively integrated into the process?
- What does it take to keep the network active and vibrant?
We’re very pleased to jointly adress all these and further questions within our interactive ToGathering.
We’re looking forward to an exciting event with you.
Albert Kehrer & Jean-Luc VeyRegister here